Learn how to build frames, which are mini-apps that run inside a Farcaster feed.
- Overview - Understand what a frame is and how it works
- Frame Speedrun - create your first frame in 5 minutes
- Specification - A formal specification for the Frame standard
Sign in with Farcaster
Make it easy for users to sign in to your app with their Farcaster account.
- Examples - see Sign in with Farcaster (SIWF) in action
- AuthKit - a React toolkit to integrate SIWF
- FIP-11 - the formal standard for SWIF
Analyze Farcaster data
Sync the Farcaster network to a local machine so you can run queries on the data.
- Run a hub - get realtime access to Farcaster data on your machine.
- Write your first hub query - get an account's casts from a hub.
- Set up the replicator - sync a hub to a postgres database to run advanced queries.
Write to Farcaster
- Hello World - programatically create an account and publish a cast.